Monday, August 30, 2010

Boppy Noggin Nest Head Support, Brown Wheels

Buy Cheap Boppy Noggin Nest Head Support, Brown Wheels


GET THE BEST PRICES!(Limit Time Offer)

Boppy Noggin Nest Head SupportThe Boppy Noggin Nest head support slightly raises baby's head so that it isn't lying flat against a hard surface. Patented design includes a cut-out hole to relieve pressure from the back of baby's head, helping to maintain the roundness of her head. Use the Boppy Noggin Nest head support in baby's bouncer, swing or stroller........

Compare price

Product Technical Details

- The boppy noggin nest head support slightly raises baby's head so that it isn't lying flat against a hard surface
- Nestle your little one into the boppy noggin nest head support pillow to help guard against flat head syndrome
- Includes a cut out hole to relieve pressure from the back of the baby's head, helping to maintain the roundness of his head
- Generous side padding provides comfort
More technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Works as promised." 2010-08-27
By Jus' Me (USA)
A physical therapist recommended that we purchase this product ASAP to correct our son's "flat head." It seems to be working as it's supposed to. He can't turn his head all the way to his preferred side, as he usually does. And if/when he does turn his head, the hole in the center keeps the pressure out of that specific area.

Customer Buzz
 "Really Works!!" 2010-08-25
By David Hall (Omaha, NE USA)
I bought this based on other reviews. I was a little skeptical before purchasing it but I thought that the concept of the product should work. I use it in her crib for naps and at bedtime and also when she is playing on her activity mat or in her bouncer. I WOULD NOT use it in her car seat because the one time that I did her head was flopping forward.



Well I've used it for about 4 weeks now and my little girls flat spot on her head is starting to round off nicely. This product should be in every gift basket instead of another dreaded receiving blanket!!

Customer Buzz
 "Great for baby's with a flat spot..." 2010-08-22
By Sherry (Earth)
My baby has a mild case of torticollis (tight neck muscle) and prefers to hold her head to the right. By the time she was a month old, I noticed that the right side of her head was developing a flat spot.



I saw this product on Amazon, and ordered one right away. We use it during naps (supervised), when she is on her play mat, etc. Until she was about 3 months old, this prevented her from turning her head to the side. With the combination of some stretching exercises that her pediatrician showed us, the torticollis has greatly improved and the shape of her head is almost perfect now.



I initially used this at night time in the crib. I then realized that it was a possible SIDS risk, because of the cushioning of the product. We now only use it during the day time.

Customer Buzz
 "Great accessory for the car seat" 2010-08-17
By Edmo Gutierrez
The Boppy Noggin Nest Head Support is a must to have safety device for the car seat. I feel very satisfied with the quality of the product.



Customer Buzz
 "Firm & uncomfortable near baby's neck" 2010-08-11
By Geeta Mareedu
My 2 month old baby girl was developing a flat spot on her head. After reading all the positive reviews I optimistically purchased the boppy pillow. My lil girl rarely cries, she was very uncomfortable and cried each time we made her sleep on the pillow. The pillow is very firm near the neck area, wish it was made with softer materials and memory foam near the neck. I wish it worked for her, however I had to return the pillow.


Images Product

Buy Boppy Noggin Nest Head Support, Brown Wheels Now

No comments:

Post a Comment